Saturday, March 05, 2016

Saturday Snapshot 3/5: Baltimore


Saturday Snapshot is hosted by West Metro Mommy Reads. 

Last weekend, my husband and I enjoyed a last-minute quick getaway to Baltimore, one of our favorite cities, about an hour away from us. Here are a few photos that show the beauty of the city and its harbor:


Baltimore Museum of Art on a gorgeous day

Husband & I with Rodin's The Thinker

View of Inner Harbor from our hotel room

Inner Harbor at sunset (triangle is National Aquarium)

Inner Harbor lit up at night (blue waves are National Aquarium)

Hope you are enjoying a lovely weekend!

7 comments:

  1. Nice! I have never been to Baltimore.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a wonderful time away. That sounds like heaven. I have never been to Baltimore. Lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  3. One of my friends moved to our area from Baltimore, and I'm sure she'd enjoy your photos as much as I have. I'll forward the link to your post to her. Looks like you had a lovely weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for sharing your great photos. I like Balt. too. I've been there for a family reunion one time and went to the Aquarium. I've been to John Hopkins too, accompanying someone for their surgery. We were able to spend a lot of time at the harbor and at some nice restaurants.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for taking us along on your trip to Baltimore. I had no idea The Thinker lived in Baltimore. Looks like a vibrant city.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ohh pretty. Love that sunset.

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a fun trip! Other than the airport, I've never been to Baltimore, even though I spent 4 years in school only about 4 hours south of there!

    ReplyDelete