Saturday, March 19, 2016

Saturday Snapshot 3/19: First Signs of Spring


Saturday Snapshot is hosted by West Metro Mommy Reads. 

I recovered (mostly) from my flu and bronchitis and ventured back outside this week to discover that spring had come while I was hibernating! Here are some early signs of spring in my neighborhood:


The crocuses have bloomed!

A white crocus

Daffodils in our neighbor's yard

The first to bloom of many flowering trees here

Green nails in honor of St. Patrick's Day and spring!

Hope you are enjoying a great weekend!

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing the beautiful flowers and flowering trees around your neighborhood. I've been enjoying the same blooms every day as I walk my dog. LOVE this time of year (except for allergies). I'm glad to hear you're feeling better.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We're still waiting for spring but it will be here soon. Thanks for your inspiring photos.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the picture of the cherry blossoms! That is always this "real" sign of spring for me!

    ReplyDelete