Saturday, March 12, 2016

Saturday Snapshot 3/12: Blue Sky & Bare Branches


Saturday Snapshot is hosted by West Metro Mommy Reads. 

Huh? Is it Saturday? This week passed in a fog. Felt a little tickle in my throat Monday evening and was horribly sick by Tuesday. Doctor thinks I have both the flu and bronchitis, double whammy. I am on both antivirals and antibiotics and a bit better than I was at my worst but still very sick.

So, I heard rumors that it was a lovely warm week, with signs of spring everywhere, but I didn't get any farther than my back deck. These photos are from a few weeks ago, before any buds appeared - bare tree branches against the backdrop of a brilliant blue sky. The trees should change dramatically in the next few weeks!







Hope you are enjoying a good weekend!

6 comments:

  1. I always enjoy the transformation of trees from bare limbs to full leaf in springtime. I hope you're feeling better soon and are able to venture out farther than your deck.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful trees--a favorite subject of mine, and the sky, too--always changing! Thanks for sharing these wonderful photos, Sue. Happy weekend to you and your readers!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope you are getting better day by day. Our trees are still mostly bare branches. A few buds on bushes and I found 1 white strawberry flower this morning. Silly strawberries, they are gonna be sorry, I am sure we will have snow again.

    ReplyDelete
  4. We are still waiting for buds, but I guess they will be here soon. Hope you are soon recovered.

    ReplyDelete
  5. In the space of two days, the magnolia trees and bushes came out. I was so excited. I hope you get better soon.

    ReplyDelete
  6. We're just starting to get buds on our trees here....I love it!

    ReplyDelete