Tuesday, May 13, 2014

Books Read in April


Hey, it's only May 13, and I'm getting to my April summary. That's not too bad for me, compared to recent months! April seemed to go by in a flash, and our weather skipped from winter directly to summer, with only a few weeks of nice spring temperatures.

But it was a great reading month! Here's what I read:



So, that's 6 books total, all fiction and two were audio books. My favorite book was Silver Linings Playbook, though Out of the Easy was a close runner-up.

I added just one state (New Jersey) and two new countries to my Where Are You Reading Challenge 2014 this month.  I didn't read a single book from my TBR shelves for my 2014 TBR Pile Reading Challenge, and I just added 5 new books from Mother;s Day plus another library book to my shelf today - they are piling up!  I listened to two more audio books for my 2014 Audio Book Challenge, so that one's going well so far. No more nonfiction books this month, but I am counting The Unbearable Lightness of Being as a modern classic for my Classics Reading Challenge 2014, so that makes a total of...ONE so far!

What was your favorite book read in April? 

No comments:

Post a Comment