Wednesday, May 07, 2014

Great Books for Kids and Teens Moving Here!

I have decided to merge my two book blogs into one, so from now on, you can find reviews of great books for kids, teens, and YA - as well as adult book reviews - all right here in one place at Book By Book!

This change will eliminate some duplicate work I've been doing to maintain two different book blogs
so that I will have more time to focus on content - reviews, book news, and more fun stuff!

Great Books for Kids and Teens will remain in place because it contains hundreds of archived reviews of books for middle-grade, teen, and YA readers, so if you are looking for a good book for those age groups, head over there and use the keyword search or the categories list to find what you are looking for...or you can always ask me for recommendations!

And, remember, you can follow Book By Book on Facebook, too!

1 comment:

  1. Yay - I'm happy for the change because now I can read both blogs in one place.

    ReplyDelete