Saturday, October 18, 2014

Saturday Snapshot 10/18


Saturday Snapshot is hosted by West Metro Mommy Reads.

I was finally feeling better this week after a nasty bout of bronchitis and pneumonia and able to get outside again. I thoroughly enjoyed a couple of walks in the autumn sunshine and among the gorgeous fall colors! I was feeling like I was missing my favorite season until this week. Here are a few highlights of fall color in Delaware:


Fall color in our neighborhood this week
The view from our back deck
Our own house - still lots of green but with spots of color

The wind brought a lot of leaves down this week!

Sunlight filtering through the bright yellow leaves

Colorful trees at a local park

A bright splash of red among the green

Hope you are enjoying a wonderful weekend!

2 comments:

  1. Thank you for sharing your beautiful photos of Delaware's fall colors. I'm glad you're feeling better and are now able to get out and enjoy the season.
    My Saturday Snapshots are from the Cinque Terre.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm sorry to hear you have been poorly. Bronchitis is nasty. Lovely autumn photos.

    ReplyDelete