I may have been too busy with the holiday season to write many reviews, but I did manage to read quite a few books in December - all of them excellent:
- Close Your Eyes, Hold Hands by Chris Bohjalian (VT), novel
- Echo by Pam Muñoz Ryan (Germany, PA, CA), middle-grade audiobook
- Everyone Brave is Forgiven by Chris Cleave (UK), novel - reviewed for Publisher's Weekly and not yet published (the novel or the review!)
- Leaving Time by Jodi Picoult (NH, South Africa), novel
- Sunny Side Up by Jennifer L. Holm and Matthew Holm (FL), middle-grade graphic novel
- George by Alex Gino, middle-grade audiobook
- The Rosie Project by Graeme Simsion (Australia), novel
Update on 2015 Reading Challenges:
For my 2015 Where Are You Reading Challenge, I added three new states and three new countries - great way to end the year! I read 4 more books from my own shelves for my Mount TBR Reading Challenge 2015. I listened to two more audio books for my 2015 Audio Book Challenge. Nothing new for my 2015 Nonfiction Reading Challenge or my Back to the Classics Challenge, but I added three more books to my Travel the World in Books Challenge.
What was your favorite book(s) read in December?