Thursday, June 24, 2021

Request for Those Receiving This Through E-Mail

If you are on my new e-mail list (successfully transferred to the new provider), then you should receive this post in two separate e-mails, one from the old service (sender will be Book By Book) and one from Follow.it. If that's the case, then you don't need to do anything (and I will deactivate the old list again after I send this, so you shouldn't receive any more doubles).

If you only receive this post in your e-mail ONCE (sender Book By Book) and you are not receiving e-mails of my blog posts from Follow.it, that means you were deleted from the list with the new provider.

Please e-mail me at jacksonde@comcast.net to let me know if that's the case.

I apologize for yet another post about my e-mail list, but I am still struggling to migrate my list to a new provider. This time, they have deleted many of the e-mails from my list, saying they were spam, but I am pretty sure they deleted some valid ones, too.

Thank you for your help in sorting this out. The old list provider goes away in July, so I am running out of time to fix this, and I appreciate your help and patience.

No comments:

Post a Comment