Friday, January 24, 2020

2020 Reading Challenges





By now, you know my motto ... Better Late Than Never! And, hey, it's not yet the end of January, so there's still plenty of time to sign up for my 2020 reading challenges.

I love participating in reading challenges every year!


First, you can see how I did on my 2019 reading challenges. I was mostly successful in most of them, except for the Monthly Keywords Challenge, which I totally failed! I guess it didn't fit my way of reading.

And, here are my new 2020 Reading Challenges! Many of my old favorites are back, but some are with different hosts and some are brand-new to me.

If you are unfamiliar with reading challenges, they are just fun goals or games you set for yourself. No pressure - most allow you to set your own individual goals. Some focus on reading objectives you may have, like reading from your own shelves, reading diverse books, or reading more nonfiction or classics. Others are just plain fun, like Monthly Motif, Popsugar Challenge (with 50 different fun categories), or Bookish Bingo, a monthly reading bingo (those last two don't even require signing up - just join in whenever you want). See all of those mentioned--and more--on my 2020 Reading Challenges page. Most reading challenges do not require that you have a blog, so you can sign up in different ways and participate via social media.

So, join the fun! I can't wait to see how I am doing on my reading challenges so far!

No comments:

Post a Comment