Friday, April 27, 2018

Two Recent Travel Articles

Happy Friday! I am almost caught up on my e-mails after last week's vacation - down to less than 100! It's been a busy week of catch-up and writing.

No time for a review today, so I thought I'd share two travel articles I wrote that were recently published. Although I love writing about books and am enjoying my freelance work in that area, and I sometimes write about chronicle illness, I want to do more travel writing in the future - preparing for when my husband retires in two years, and we hope to travel more.

So, two of my travel articles recently published (copies of the articles at the links):
Nebraska's Stonehenge, an Around the Bend article for Trailer Life magazine's March 2018 issue about Carhenge, a very cool and unique roadside attraction - classic Americana!
 
In Delaware's Defense, an Unexpected Mid-Atlantic article for AAA World, Mid-Atlantic edition, March/April 2018, about Fort Miles, a strategic WWII fort in southern Delaware.


Look for another travel post tomorrow, with photos from last week's vacation to southeastern Virginia for Saturday Snapshot.

Do you enjoy travel?

2 comments:

  1. You go to such interesting places! I love it. I really need to travel more in the US.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I SO love to travel & explore new places - our travel time is limited right now by 2 sons in college and a 93-yr old FIL who we don't like to leave for long, but someday we will get back to long cross-country roadtrips!

      Delete