Thursday, June 11, 2015

Books Read in May





I'm trying not to be so far behind this month - only the 11th - that's progress!


May was a busy month, starting off with my amazing Booktopia weekend and ending with the kick-off of my annual Big Book Summer Challenge (check it out and sign up!). I started a long book (my first Big Book of the summer) and a long audio Memorial Day weekend, so I only finished 4 books in May...but they were good ones!

  • French Milk by Lucy Knisley, a graphic memoir (France)


So, just 4 books in May (though I finished 9 in April so it all evens out). Two were YA and two were for adults. Three of the four were fiction. One was an audio and one was a graphic memoir, so I still read a nice variety. It's hard to choose a favorite because they were all so different, but I guess it would be Blue Lily, Lily Blue because I love the whole series!

Update on 2015 Reading Challenges:
For my 2015 Where Are You Reading Challenge, I added 1 new state to my list and 2 new countries. I read just one book from my own shelves for my Mount TBR Reading Challenge 2015 - really need to work on that! I listened to one more audio book for my 2015 Audio Book Challenge, and added one more book to my 2015 Nonfiction Reading Challenge. No classics last month (need to work on that one, too). I added 2 new countries to my Travel the World in Books Challenge - that one is going very well.

What was your favorite book(s) read in May? 

Join the Big Book Summer Challenge!

1 comment:

  1. My goal is to read more great books! Thanks for the inspiration! Thank you for linking up with #SmallVictoriesSundayLinkup 6/21/15

    ReplyDelete