Saturday, August 30, 2014

Snapshot Saturday


Snapshot Saturday is hosted by West Metro Mommy Reads.

Vacation photos, Part 2! Last week, I posted pictures of our camping trip in the White Mountains of New Hampshire. We spent our second week in northern Vermont, near Waterbury at Little River State Park (conveniently located a couple of miles from the Ben & Jerry's factory!). I loved Vermont and would love to go back and explore more. Here are a few highlights:

Cloudy sunset over Waterbury Reservoir at Little River SP

The best part of camping - evening campfires!

My sons kayaking on Waterbury Reservoir - perfect day!

The view from my kayak

Our beloved pop-up - home away from home!

Me in front of gorgeous Moss Glen Falls


Hope you are having a lovely Labor Day weekend!

4 comments:

  1. Beautiful photos of a lovely area. My parents took us camping every chance they got while I was growing up, and my husband and I had a Starcraft tent camper when we were first married. These days, however, he is not at all interested in camping out. I miss it!
    Sandy @ Texas Twang

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a lovely looking trip. Looks like so much beautiful clean countryside.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a gorgeous looking spot, the kayaking must be a joy.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It was, Louise! I just love kayaking - so peaceful and beautiful out on a lake.

    ReplyDelete