Sunday, October 13, 2013

Book By Book Now on Facebook!

Sorry for the lack of reviews and posts all week - I've been very sick, starting with a severe flare-up of my chronic illness and ending with bronchitis. I am still recovering, so no energy for a Weekend Cooking post today, but I wanted to let you know some exciting news.

My one and only accomplishment for the week was setting up Facebook pages for my blogs, so now you can visit Book By Book on Facebook! "Like" the page, and you will get updates on new posts and reviews, extra bookish fun, plus more ways to interact with other book lovers.

I generally reserve my Facebook "friends" for just family and close, personal friends, so I am excited to have this new way to interact with all my online reading buddies - check it out!

P.S. I am still trying to figure out how to add a Facebook button in the sidebar - that was too much for my muddled brain to handle last week - so that should be coming soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment