Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Book Title Meme

I saw this over at The Little Bookworm, and I loved it!

What To Do: Using only books you have read this year (2010), answer these questions. Try not to repeat a book title. It’s a lot harder than you think!

(I limited my answers here to just the adult books I read this year so far - to see my answers for the kids' and teen/YA  books I've read, hop over to Great Books for Kids and Teens.  I found it was a lot harder with the adult titles!)

If you could go anywhere, where would you go?  Shutter Island (yikes, not really!)

Your favorite form of transportation: Sea Trails

Your best friend is: The Girl Who Kicked the Hornet’s Nest

You and your friends are: Her Fearful Symmetry

What’s the weather like:  Mudbound

You fear:  The Sweet Hereafter

What is the best advice you have to give:  Let the Great World Spin

Thought for the day:  How To Be Sick

How I would like to die: The Soloist

My soul’s present condition:  Love Walked In
 

1 comment:

  1. Ha-ha! These are great. Thanks for the fun and for visiting my blog and commiserating with me about my how I accidentally erased my whole diary. I did read Mockingjay and thoroughly enjoyed it but not as much as the first two books. As I librarian at a high school I am thrilled by the whole Hunger Games phenom. We chose Hunger Games as our school summer book. Everyone is talking about it. I love it when non-bookish people talk about books!

    To answer your other question. I think that Paolini meant for Eragon to be a trilogy but part of the way through the third book he realized it needed a fourth to complete the story. The funny thing was I didn't figure that out until I was nearly done with Brisingr, the third book. I kept thinking, jeez, when is this book going to start the wrap up? Ha!

    ReplyDelete