Friday, May 31, 2013

Armchair BEA - Nonfiction

Today's topic at Armchair BEA is nonfiction. Ten years ago, I probably would have just said that I rarely read nonfiction (because I did), but joining book groups changed all that. Through the varied selections of my multiple book groups, I discovered that nonfiction does not equal boring, dry facts. I also discovered that I absolutely love memoirs.

So, without further ado, here are some of my favorite nonfiction titles:
And some of my favorite memoirs - do I have to choose? I love them all!
See? I told you I couldn't pick. I could go on and on.

What are your favorite nonfiction books and memoirs?

4 comments:

  1. Hooray, another memoir lover! :) There are just so many great ones, aren't there? Wonderful list, I added a few titles to my TBR pile.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Invisible Wall sounds wonderful. I'm going to make a note of that. I may have to check out some of these others as well.

    Hope you're enjoying your week!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You really could go on and on :) There's no end to the fascinating world of nonfiction! It's my very favorite type of book to read!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm going to add River of Doubt and The Invisible Wall to my TBR list! Great post, so many interesting books!!

    ReplyDelete