Friday, August 19, 2016

New Article: 6 Amazing Hikes in Shenandoah National Park

As a freelance writer, I frequently write about travel and the outdoors. In the past, most of my travel writing has focused on family travel, but now that our sons are grown, I am branching out a bit.

My first (hopefully of many!) article on the website My Itchy Travel Feet was published today:
6 Amazing Hikes in Shenandoah National Park.

If you're a regular reader of my blog, you know how much we love the outdoors, camping...and Shenandoah!

I am excited to begin a new relationship with My Itchy Travel Feet and see both my article and my photos on their website. I hope to share more of our travel and outdoor adventures with their readers.

It's the 100th anniversary of our National Parks - which one is your favorite?

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful photo - I'll check out your article. I am a mountain fan in general.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Pat - lots more photos with the article. I love mountains, too. Have you been to Shenandoah?

      Delete