Friday, August 21, 2015

Books Read in July





Slowly but surely, I am catching up from all my time away in July. So, here, in the third week of August, is my summary of the books I read in July. Hey, that's progress!


I only finished 4 books in July, but 2 of them were Big Books for my Big Book Summer Challenge (and we were traveling a lot, in hospitals, my dad's memorial service, etc. so less reading time than usual). On the bright side, they were all very good books:


These were all excellent, and though there were only four and all fiction (I needed escapism in July!), there was still a nice mix of middle-grade, teen/YA, and adult fiction. I loved them all, but I think that One Thousand White Women was my favorite of the month.

Update on 2015 Reading Challenges:
For my 2015 Where Are You Reading Challenge, I added 2 new states and 1 new country to my list. I read two books from my own shelves for my Mount TBR Reading Challenge 2015 - finally a bit of progress! I listened to one more audio book for my 2015 Audio Book Challenge, and added no books to my 2015 Nonfiction Reading Challenge. No classics last month, either (need to work on that one, too). I added Vietnam to my Travel the World in Books Challenge. And I read two more big books for my own Big Book Summer Challenge - hey, that's the important one, right?

What was your favorite book(s) read in July?

No comments:

Post a Comment