Wednesday, August 27, 2014

Books Read in July





No, I didn't mis-type that post title - even though it is the end of August, I am just now summarizing my Books Read in July! We were away most of August, so I am still catching up.


This is a quick summary because I only finished 3 books in July:

As you can see, despite the lateness of this summary, I am still catching up on reviews! I spent most of the month reading Emma which took longer than I expected to finish. So, I read all fiction in July, but a nice mix with 1 adult, 1 teen/YA, and 1 middle-grade (and two of them audios). My favorite book of the month was Forgive Me, Leonard Peacock - an amazing, powerful book that should be required reading for all teens and all adults! I still think about it and its main character.

I added two new states and one new country to my Where Are You Reading Challenge 2014 this month. I read just 1 book from my TBR shelves for my 2014 TBR Pile Reading Challenge in July, but I feel like it should count for more. Emma had been sitting on my TBR shelves for probably 10 years! I listened to two more audio books for my 2014 Audio Book Challenge, bringing my total to 12, so that one's going well so far. And I finally added one more classic to The Classics Reading Challenge.

What was your favorite book(s) read in July? 

No comments:

Post a Comment