Thursday, February 16, 2023

Throwback Thursday: 17 Years of Blogging!


Two wonderful things happened 17 years ago today: my awesome nephew was born, and I started this blog!

I had recently begun reviewing books professionally, for Family Fun magazine, and I wanted to share my reading adventures with friends and fellow readers. You can read my very first blog post, Welcome to My Reading World. That post includes a bit of my reading history, plus some of my favorite books read recently.

And now, I have a 17-year record of all the wonderful books I have enjoyed!

I had fun looking back at the start of this 17-year blogging venture, and I hope you do, too!

Do you keep records of what you read?

Do you know what books you were reading 17 years ago?

6 comments:

  1. Happy Blogoversary Sue! Congratulations on all your accomplishments.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy blogoversary!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations on 17 years! That's really awesome and I am so glad I've gotten to know you through blogging.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank, Helen! I'm glad blogging has let me get to know YOU, too!

      Delete