Thursday, December 08, 2016

New Travel Article: Exploring Cajun Country

Down on the bayou in Cajun Country

A local resident
My latest travel article, Exploring Cajun Country, has been published on My Itchy Travel Feet, a fun travel website that calls itself The Baby Boomer's Guide to Travel.

This time, I take readers to southern Louisiana, known affectionately as Cajun Country. This region features flora & fauna, food, music, and culture that are all wonderfully unique. It's like traveling to another country without leaving the U.S.!

Crawfish - yum!
My husband and I used to live in New Orleans, so Louisiana holds a special place in our hearts. We have taken our sons back to NOLA several times, but this visit to Cajun Country was especially memorable. My article includes details on swamp tours and other local entertainment, enjoying the unique outdoors, great food, and wonderful music.

Check it out at the link.

Have you ever been to Louisiana? What did you enjoy there? I'm ready for another visit!

No comments:

Post a Comment