Saturday, December 05, 2015

Saturday Snapshot 12/5 - Fog


Saturday Snapshot is hosted by West Metro Mommy Reads. 

We had a lot of rain at the beginning of the walk, but I still got out to walk. On this particular morning, it was very foggy and wet:


Treetops disappearing into the fog

Tiny droplets of water hanging from the pine needles

Stark branches against the muted gray sky

Temperatures in the 50's are fooling the trees into thinking its spring!

A bright splash of color in an otherwise dreary landscape

Hope you are enjoying the weekend!

6 comments:

  1. Trees are great studies in the beauty of Nature...thanks for sharing. I love them all, even the trees disappearing into the fog, which is reminiscent of our winters here.

    Here's MY SATURDAY SNAPSHOT POST

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the photos, especially the last one!

    ReplyDelete
  3. A love a good foggy misty photo - automatic atmosphere & I can feel the lovely cool from here (we need it!)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think I would have let the weather put me off, I'm glad you didn't though- you took some great shots, weird to see the blossoms now.

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's that grayness that sinks into me sometimes during our winter here. Happily, you are able to see past the grayness into the beauty there.

    readerbuzz.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete