Tuesday, November 17, 2015

9 Awesome Books to Read Aloud to Your Tween

My husband reading aloud to our son in our camper
My article, "9 Awesome Books to Read Aloud to Your Tween," is featured today on BonBon Break for their November theme of Connect.

Reading aloud is a great way to connect with your kids after a busy day - and there's no need to stop when they learn to read themselves! We continued reading aloud with our sons, now 17 and 21, until they were into their teens, and we enjoyed some wonderful books that way.

You can read my full article at the link, and here are links to my reviews of some of the books I recommended:
For more great read-alouds for tweens, see the full article at BonBon Break.

What are some of your favorite read-aloud books for older kids?

No comments:

Post a Comment