Saturday, October 24, 2015

Saturday Snapshot 10/24


Saturday Snapshot is hosted by West Metro Mommy Reads. 

I am finally feeling better, back to my normal baseline, and so happy to be able to get outside and walk again! I enjoyed a couple of walks around my neighborhood plus a wonderful hike at a local park with friends yesterday, on a gorgeous fall day!

Much of my neighborhood is still green with splashes of color

Maple leaves just starting to turn red in the sunlight

A few trees have already lost their leaves!

I love the sunlight shining through yellow leaves (click to enlarge)


One brilliant red tree at the park

A lovely walk on a perfect fall day

Hope you are enjoying this lovely fall weekend!

3 comments:

  1. Great trees! I especially love that one with red leaves mixed with the green. Thanks for sharing...and for visiting my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome!

    ​Here is my ​post

    ​​

    ReplyDelete