Saturday, January 17, 2015

8 Movies-From-Books Coming in 2015

It looks like the trend in adapting books into movies will continue to thrive in 2015!

I enjoyed this overview from Shortlist.com of 8 Books To Read Before They Become Movies in 2015.

The Martian is already on my TBR shelf - I gave it to my husband (and my father and stepfather) for Father's Day last year, and they all loved it. I didn't know it was being made into a movie...now I want to be sure to get it so I can see the movie, too!


I just set Dark Places by Gillian Flynn aside, but maybe I should put it back on the TBR shelves, since it is also being made into a movie. I read Flynn's Sharp Objects this fall and loved it (see my Top 10 Reads of 2014 List). My husband said that Dark Places is darker and more graphic, which is why I set it aside.

Which of these 8 books have you read? Which movies are you looking forward to? Have you heard about other book adaptations coming to the big screen this year?

No comments:

Post a Comment