So, despite its many lows, February was a great reading month for me! I read:
- The Power of Six by Pittacus Lore, a teen audio novel
- The Mambo Kings Play Songs of Love by Oscar Hijuelos, a novel read for one of my book groups
- The Girls of No Return by Erin Saldin, a teen novel
- Breathless by Dean Koontz, a mystical, magical novel
- The Whisper by Emma Clayton, a middle-grade sci fi sequel
- Skeletons at the Feast by Chris Bohjalian, a World War II novel read for my other book group
As for my 2012 Reading Challenges, I added 4 new states and 2 new countries to my Where Are You Reading 2012 Challenge - Colorado, Idaho (ooh, good one!), New York, Tennessee, England (London), and Germany. I added one dystopian novel - The Whisper - for a total of 2 so far for my Dystopian Challenge. For my 12 in 2012 Challenge, I read two books from my TBR shelf, both recommended by my husband: The Mambo Kings Play Songs of Love and Breathless. I still haven't read any memoirs yet this year, so I will try to fit one in this month.
What were your favorite books read in February?