- The Search for Wondla, a middle-grade novel by Tony Diterlizzi
- The Passage by Justin Cronin
- Revolution, a teen audio by Jennifer Donnelly
- The Immortal Life of Henrietta Lacks by Rebecca Skloot (read for my book group)
- Alibi Junior High by Greg Logsted, a middle-grade novel
- Cryer's Cross by Lisa McMann, a supernatural teen novel
So, that's just two grown-up books finished, one fiction and one nonfiction, plus two middle-grade novels and two teen novels, both audios - a nice mix.
I enjoyed all of these books very much. My favorite? I guess that would have to be The Passage. And wonder of wonders, I have actually written and posted reviews of all of these, except The Immortal Life of Henrietta Lacks which I am purposely waiting to write until after our book group discussion next week. In fact, I've found that reading several huge books that last for weeks has allowed me to catch up on my review backlog.
Where Are You Reading? Summary: With all those new reviews, I added several new locations to my map this month: Colorado (2), Tennessee, Montana, Nigeria, and France. So that brings my totals for the year to 13 different states and 7 countries. I have also discovered that many books are set in England, New York, and Connecticut!
View Where I Am Reading 2011 in a larger map
What were your favorite books read last month?