Thursday, November 04, 2010

Books Read in October

I didn't read nearly as many books in October as I did in September, but that's a good thing - I tore through a bunch of book last month because I was sick for two weeks.  Healthier and busier this month, so I'm not complaining!

I read 2 adult books, and 3 teen/YA books (one of which was an audio) in October:
  • Blind Descent by Nevada Barr, one of her classic Anna Pigeon thrillers, about a National Park ranger, this one set in Carlsbad Caverns.
  • Half Brother by Kenneth Oppel, a warm, funny, and thought-provoking teen novel that I loved about a boy whose parents are raising a chimp as a human baby, teaching him sign language.
  • Who Has Seen the Wind by W.O. Mitchell for my book group, a gentle coming-of-age story set in the Canadian prairie.
  • The Deadly Sister by Eliot Schrefer, an enjoyable teen mystery/suspense novel.
  • She's So Dead To Us by Kieran Scott, a teen audio novel with more depth than I expected.
All good reads in October!  Hope you had a good reading month, too.

No comments:

Post a Comment