Saturday, October 31, 2015

Saturday Snapshot 10/31 - Happy Halloween!


Saturday Snapshot is hosted by West Metro Mommy Reads. 

I have some lovely photos of the fall colors, but I think I will save them for next week because today is Halloween! This is one of our favorite holidays, and I am feeling nostalgic today because our sons are older now and busy with their friends & parties today. I miss the days when we spent Halloween day getting our family costumes ready! We always liked to choose a theme and dress up together. So, here is a look back at some of our best:

Super Family

Robin Hood, Little John, Maid Marion & a Knight
Star Wars Family

Pirate Family, including the Grandparents!

Older Elvis & Younger Elvis

Rock Stars
If you have kids or grandkids, enjoy all this fun while it lasts! It all goes much too fast. Happy Halloween!

9 comments:

  1. Oh, thanks for sharing! What wonderful memories our photos can bring.

    Here's MY SATURDAY SNAPSHOT POST

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love love love that you all dressed up together. I wish I'd have done that with my kids.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fun idea! One year my husband and I dressed up as Hagar the Horrible and his wife Helga. That was fun, but I like your ideas better. I wish we'd thought of theme costumes with our son.
    My Saturday Snapshot post is HERE.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, what wonderful costumes. Can't even decide which I like best, they are all so good. I bet they bring back some wonderful memories.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Halloween! We've got a rainy night here, so I'm not sure if I'll get any trick or treaters! I love the costumes.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such fun pictures...I'm surprised my husband didn't make us do the Star Wars thing this year....

    ReplyDelete
  7. The picture progression is really fun and funny, especially old and young Elvis. Hope your day was fun!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a fabulous tradition! It looks so fun.

    ReplyDelete