Saturday, October 17, 2015

Saturday Snapshot 10/17


Saturday Snapshot is hosted by West Metro Mommy Reads. 

I finally got out of the house a bit this week and took a (very slow!) walk around my block for the first time since August! We are still mostly green here, but I noticed some fall color slowly creeping into our trees:

We used to have lots of mums - these are the only ones left!

Neighbor's yellow trees among all the green

My shadow with a few fall leaves

Red & yellow (same yellow tree - different view)

Mix of green and yellow leaves in the sunlight

Enjoy this lovely fall weekend!

7 comments:

  1. I've been enjoying fall too as I traveled to New England. Come take a look. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful! I do love seeing the fall colors...and I'm reminded that I need to take a walk around the neighborhood, too. Thanks for sharing. Here's MY SATURDAY SNAPSHOT POST

    ReplyDelete
  3. Coming from a country with no distinct seasons, the. Color changes in foliage are gorgeous ( even in photos) .

    ReplyDelete
  4. Glad you felt well enough for a stroll. The colors are starting to change in Wyoming too finally. Today, though it was 72 again. Not very fall-like. But I do like the warmer days and the sunshine. The dreary winter days will come soon enough.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Some lovely shots of autumn.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great shots Sue. I especially love your shadow.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh, I love autumn colors! We're still in the midst of it, but we seem to have more leaves on the ground than on the trees....

    ReplyDelete