Today's topic is Top Ten Books Read So Far in 2015. This will be tough because I've already read so many great books this year! I'll try to narrow it down to just ten:
- Life After Life by Kate Atkinson, novel
- The Poisonwood Bible by Barbara Kingsolver, novel (2nd time - still a favorite!)
- Wool by Hugh Howey, post-apocalyptic novel
- Fun Home by Alison Bechdel, graphic memoir
- A Constellation of Vital Phenomena by Anthony Marra, novel
- Mosquitoland by David Arnold, teen/YA novel
- The Last Days of Ptolemy Grey by Walter Mosley, novel
- And the Mountains Echoed by Khaled Hosseini, novel
- The Unlikely Pilgrimage of Harold Fry by Rachel Joyce, novel
- Revolution by Deborah Wiles, middle-grade novel
These were all amazing books that have really stayed with me. It's been a great reading year so far!
Which books are your favorites read so far this year?