Wednesday, March 18, 2015

Celebrate Everything, Big and Small!

My essay, Celebrate Everything, Big and Small, is featured today on the website Mamalode for their March Celebration theme.

You can add joy to any day with a celebration, whether for a major holiday or for any small reason.

St. Patrick's Day was yesterday, but we still have the First Day of Spring coming up on Friday and Easter just around the corner. We can always find excuses to celebrate!

I hope you enjoy the essay and that is inspires you to celebrate everything, big and small, in your own way and embrace those moments of joy!

3 comments:

  1. Congratulations on your essay. I'm going to hop over and read it. It sounds like a terrific topic!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome!! I'll check it out.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I absolutely loved this. Congrats for being featured on Mama lode and thanks for sharing with Small Victories Sunday linkup. Pinned to our linkup board.

    ReplyDelete