- Smokin' Seventeen by Janet Evanovich
- The Songcatcher by Sharon McCrumb (my neighborhood book group's December pick)
- She’s Not There by Jennifer Finney Boylan (December pick for my other book group)
- The Sweetness at the Bottom of the Pie by Alan Bradley
- Fahrenheit 451 by Ray Bradbury (for Banned Books week)
- Midwives by Chris Bohjalian
- The Hundred Dresses (the library's book discussion pick for November)
- Wishin' and Hopin' by Wally Lamb (the library's book discussion pick for December - the rules were to read something holiday-themed)
- Breakfast of Champions by Kurt Vonnegut
- Reservation Road by John Burnham Schwartz
As this was my first-ever challenge, I think I learned a good lesson - don't be overly ambitious! I missed my goal by a bit here (and by a bit more for kids and teen books). Also, I think I would prefer challenges where you aren't locked into reading certain titles ahead of time - I definitely missed having the flexibility to choose something new to read that wasn't on my challenge list. Of course, that could also be solved with a shorter list, to leave room for in-the-moment choices!
All in all, it was a lot of fun....and I finally made a small dent in my TBR shelves! Thanks to Callapidder Days for hosting.