Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Back Soon (I Hope)

I've had very limited internet access all week due to problems with my computer.  After spending many hours at the Apple Store with some great Geniuses at the Genius Bar, we've come to the conclusion that the only option left is to erase the hard drive on my beloved MacBook and re-install the system from scratch (the likely cause is some corrupted files that are now affecting the system).  I'm in the process of backing up all my files which is taking forever because of the problems.  I'm writing this from my ancient e-Mac desktop (11 years and still going!), but I'm a bit limited here.


Just wanted to let you know why I'm not posting or visiting much.  Hopefully, I'll be back in shape before too long!

1 comment:

  1. Ugh! At least you are able to save all your files. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete