Tuesday, October 06, 2009

It's Tuesday - Where Are You?


Thanks to An Adventure in Reading for this fun weekly feature.

This week...

I am in the tony Notting Hill section of London with Ellie, a woman from Boston whose life-long best friend was just murdered, as she helps her friend's 8-year old daughter, Sophie, deal with her mother's death and uncovers secrets she never suspected from the woman she's known since she was four years old.
- After You by Julie Buxbaum

The novel is wonderful so far, and I'm enjoying the fictional trip to one of my favorite cities.

Where is YOUR reading taking you today?

1 comment:

  1. Oh yes, as soon as I read "where you were" i knew the book. I liked it, not loved it, but was glad i read it.

    BTW: I'm not sure the location of that phpto. I can't take credit for it...sorry :)

    ReplyDelete