Tuesday, April 21, 2009

It's Monday, 4/20! What Are You Reading?

OK, so it's actually Tuesday already, but yesterday was a little hectic.

Last week I read:
  • I finished Skin Hunger (Book 1 in the new Resurrection of Magic series for teens) by Kathleen Duey. Wow, what an amazing book. My 14-year old son is reading it now.
  • I read a wonderful memoir, I Sleep at Red Lights by Bruce Stockler. He's the father of triplets (plus another young son), and his memoir is funny and heart-warming.
  • I've started another kids' book, a middle-grade time travel adventure, Gate of Days by Guillaume Prevost. I loved the first book in the series, The Book of Time.
Between sick days and going out of town, I haven't posted as many reviews as I'd like in the past few weeks, but I've had plenty of reading time and I plan to catch up this week, so look for new reviews both here and at my kids' book blog, Great Books for Kids and Teens.

What are YOU reading this week?

No comments:

Post a Comment